Dark Ginger Date : Illustrative Purposes Only (Source – Vinepair)
Dark Ginger Date
Winter Cocktail | A Sweet Molasses Date
Dark Ginger Date is a perfect spicey – sweet molassey winter cocktail. This intense flavor is balanced by lime. Do try it out. You won’t be able to stop at one!
Dark Rum – 60 ml
Lime Juice – 10 ml
Ginger Date Syrup- 15 ml
Rosemary Sprig, for garnish
Soda to Top
- Recommended Glassware: Old Fashioned Glass
- Ginger Date Syrup: In a sauce pan, combine 5 grams of fresh ginger and 3-4 dried dates with water and bring to boil
- Fill an old fashioned glass with crushed ice
- Pour 60 ml of Rum, 15 ml of Ginger Date syrup, 10 ml of Lime juice and top with soda
- Place the rosemary sprig carefully at the side of the glass
- Light the leaves to bring out the toasted aromas of the herb
- Serve immediately
Get Your Personal Copy Now!
Request for 2017 Ultimate Dining & Entertaining Guide (PDF)
CRAFTED WITH LOVE
And yes, C2H5OH as the ultimate solution. Passionate about creating concoctions & educating people on responsible drinking.
Working as Bangalore operations Head for Vgulp – where you find drink deals @ various drinking holes in the city.
I am a post graduate in Hospitality management with years of experience in the art of cocktail making.