Princess castle cake
180 Degree Celsius | Joonie Tan
Maybe your little princess is due her castle this birthday? We always loved Joonie Tan’s cake creations and the princess castle cake, as usual, is utterly charming.
Joonie always adds a huge dollop of fun and whimsy to her baking and caking at 180 Degree Celsius. We think the princess castle cake is absolutely perfect for every little queen in the making.
This birthday party is sure to be a regal affair!
JOONIE’s PRINCESS CASTLE CAKE
CERTIFIED SCRUMDIDDLYUMPTIOUSLY AWESOME
- Every little princess wants a pretty little castle to let her hair down at
- Joonie’s vision of a perfect princess castle is laced with pink rose gardens
- Asymmetrical pink turrets make this cake tower above the rest of the cakes in the kingdom
- The exquisitely detailed white fondant throws up details like bricks and latticework
- The cute front gates to the castle makes us wonder if it’s going to open up and show us how how a princess throws a birthday ball
Joonie sure knows how to make a little girl feel like the queen of her castle, so try this out for your darling’s next birthday!