Purple Mojito Cake
CCC by Jeyadra | Jeyadra Vijayselvan
Who says Mojitos have to be green? Jeyadra would rather add a tropical purple to the mix with her take on the Mojito cake.
The lime and mint sponge iced with rum-infused buttercream gets its pizazz from the purple laced icing. And if the exquisite shading doesn’t bowl you over, the five-minute-flower will.
Can you believe that the queen-sized purple sugar flower was done in a matter of minutes?
Moreover, this Mojito cake one makes us want to sit around it and just stare! It’s the perfect centrepiece for an evening with cocktails and conversations.
JEYADRA’s PURPLE MOJITO CAKE
CERTIFIED SCRUMDIDDLYUMPTIOUSLY AWESOME
- Of course, the colour purple – we can’t get enough of it! Plus, we can’t stop oohing and aahing over the exquisite shading.
- Then, the effortlessly graceful sugar flower – again, in our favourite colour
- Furthermore, the layers of boozy buttercream, rummy!
- The lime and mint flavoured sponge
- Finally, the cake styling, with the birdcage and the harlequin table runner