Illustrative Purposes Only. Source – Mimis Kingdom
Jaago Mohan Pyaare
Desi Twist | Coffee Cocktail
I would never say no to a hot coffee during the cold winter days. Here is a take on how to enjoy your coffee, a true malayali style 😉
Jaago Mohan Pyaare, a Desi Coffee cocktail, is just what you needed to unwind. The caffeine kicks you up & the brandy sails you down slowly. It’s one smooth hot air balloon ride!
Filter Coffee Decoction- 60 ml
Brandy- 45 ml
Coconut Water- 60 ml
Sugar/ Jaggery as per taste- I use 5 ml
Dry Ginger- 1 small piece
Cinnamon Stick, for garnish
Nutmeg Powder, for garnish – A Pinch
- Recommended Glassware: Coffee Mug, Irish Coffee Mug, Brandy Snifter
- Combine fiter coffee decoction, brandy, coconut water, dry ginger & sugar/jaggery and bring to a single boil
- Sprinkle nutmeg powder
- Pour contents into a coffee mug
- Place a cinnamon stick on the coffee mug and light it to release the aroma
- Serve hot
- Recommended Glassware: Coffee Mug
- Shake all ingredients with ice and pour into a coffee mug
- Place cinnamon stick on top of the mug and light it to release the aroma
- Serve chilled
Get Your Personal Copy Now!
Request for 2017 Ultimate Dining & Entertaining Guide (PDF)
CRAFTED WITH LOVE
And yes, C2H5OH as the ultimate solution. Passionate about creating concoctions & educating people on responsible drinking.
Working as Bangalore operations Head for Vgulp – where you find drink deals @ various drinking holes in the city.
I am a post graduate in Hospitality management with years of experience in the art of cocktail making.