Illustrative Purposes Only. Source – Chefsavvy
Xenduri Ada Mojito
Desi Twist | Classic Mojito
Xenduri Ada Mojito is a Desi twist to the legendary Cuban Classic. Mango Ginger imparts a taste similar to ginger and also leaves an underlying mango taste.
With the combination of Holy Basil & Jaggery, it gets you high on the traditional flavors of India.
Namaste Cuba 🙂
White Rum- 60 ml
Tulasi Leaves- 6-7
Mango Ginger, fresh- 1 tea spoon
Lime Quarters- 4
Jaggery Syrup- 10 ml
Soda/ Sprite – Add to Taste
- Recommended Glassware: The Tumbler, Highball Glass
- In a Highball Glass, muddle lime, Tulasi leaves and mango ginger
- Add jaggery syrup
- Fill the glass with crushed ice
- Pour in the white rum
- If you are not a white rum fan, you could substitute it with vodka or even gin
- Top up with soda or sprite as per your taste
- Stir and serve
Get Your Personal Copy Now!
Request for 2017 Ultimate Dining & Entertaining Guide (PDF)
CRAFTED WITH LOVE
And yes, C2H5OH as the ultimate solution. Passionate about creating concoctions & educating people on responsible drinking.
Working as Bangalore operations Head for Vgulp – where you find drink deals @ various drinking holes in the city.
I am a post graduate in Hospitality management with years of experience in the art of cocktail making.